A computerized clinical algorithm that is interfaced with the electronic health record can execute automatically.
Patient status or timing:
(1) change in clinical status (admission, transfer, discharge, etc)
(2) periodically (annually, monthly, weekly, daily, hourly)
(1) perioperative or periprocedural
(2) before, during or after drug adminstration or blood transfusion
(3) starting or discontinuing a medication
(1) significant change in vital signs, including activation of rapid response team
(2) healthcare provider designated threshold
(3) specific behaviors or actions
(4) unexpected event such as accident or injury
(5) achieved or failed to achieve
(6) specific pattern of findings
To read more or access our algorithms and calculators, please log in or register.