Regrets can be life-long painful reminders of past choices. Dissatisfaction with a tattoo often precedes an attempt to have the tattoo removed or modified.
Reasons for tattoo regret:
(1) The tattoo contains an old girl or boy friend's name (especially if now with someone else new with a different name).
(2) The tattoo has become unsightly (distorted, blurred, etc).
(3) The tattoo was associated with a serious complication.
(4) The tattoo was not intentional (either wrong one placed or done while passed out).
(5) The tattoo is in a visible place AND now interferes job or profession.
(6) The tattoo is a mark of past gang or criminal behavior.
To read more or access our algorithms and calculators, please log in or register.