Symptomatic uterine fibroids may significantly interfere with a woman's quality of life.
Factors associated with a decrease in life quality:
(1) fatigue (which may be related to iron deficiency anemia)
(3) interference with work (especially with hypermenorrhea)
(4) interference with social or recreational activities (especially with hypermenorrhea)
(5) pain and discomfort
(6) urinary urgency and other pelvic pressure symptoms
(7) anxiety and/or depression
(8) interference with intimacy or relationships
minimal to mild
To read more or access our algorithms and calculators, please log in or register.