A variety of microdeletions at and around 2q33 have been reported with overlapping features.
Chromosomal sites: 2q32, 2q33, 2q33.1, 2q32q33, 2q33q34
Implicated gene: SATB2 (SATB homeobox 2)
(1) learning disabilities
(2) speech delays
(3) growth retardation
(4) dysmorphic facial features (micrognathia, dental anomalies)
(5) cleft and/or high palate
(6) feeding difficulties in infancy
(8) behavioral issues
(9) variable congenital heart defects
(10) variable genitourinary anomalies
(11) variable skeletal anomalies
To read more or access our algorithms and calculators, please log in or register.