Lehmann et al categorized a clinical trials by identifying its strengths and weaknesses. The authors are from the Johns Hopkins University.
(1) those that are either strength or weakness
(2) those that are a strength
(3) those that are a weakness
losses to followup
(1) trial results generalizable
(1) inconsistent ascertainment of outcomes across arms
(2) patients in treatment arms not comparable
(3) trial execution did not follow the design
total number of strengths =
= SUM(number of strengths)
total number of weaknesses =
= SUM(number or weaknesses)
To read more or access our algorithms and calculators, please log in or register.