Fecaluria refers to the passing of fecal material into the urine.
(1) ureterocolic fistula
(2) vesicocolic fistula
(3) urethrorectal fistula
(3) iatrogenic injury
(4) severe urinary tract infection, including tuberculosis and urinary calculi
(5) Crohn's disease
(6) radiation therapy
(2) recurrent urinary tract infection
(3) foul-smelling and discolored urine
(1) severe bacteruria, usually with mixed flora and including enterics
(2) food debris
(2) imaging studies with contrast material
To read more or access our algorithms and calculators, please log in or register.
Specialty: Nephrology, Clinical Laboratory