Initially the type C ("cancer") personality was thought to be associated with an increased risk for breast cancer.
Features of type C personality:
(3) follows rules
(4) repressed emotions with an inability to discuss or to deal with negative emotions
(5) tend to avoid conflict
(1) may have difficulty dealing with anger
(2) may show tendency to despair or poor self-image
(3) may have difficulty coping with stressful situations
(4) may have difficulty making complex decisions
To read more or access our algorithms and calculators, please log in or register.