A patient with a myeloproliferative disorder may have a number of symptoms that can significantly impact his or her quality of life.
(2) night sweats
(4) bone pain
Other symptoms that may occur:
(2) unintended weight loss
(4) pains in the back, legs or arms
(5) splenic pain or discomfort (associated with splenomegaly)
(6) numbness in the legs and/or hands
Worsening of symptoms may be a manifestation of:
(1) disease progression
(2) physical deconditioning
(3) depression or other emotional response
(4) worsening of comorbid conditions
(5) adverse effects of therapy
To read more or access our algorithms and calculators, please log in or register.