A number of factors may impact the quality of life of a patient in prison.
Patient selection: prisoner
(1) physical health problems, including chronic pain
(2) mental health (depression, anxiety, psychosis, etc)
(3) cognitive impairment
(4) addiction and drug use
(1) risk of violence and predation
(2) abusive treatment
(1) social integration and support, including family and friends
(2) hobbies or activities
(3) physical activity
(4) food quality
(5) deprivation in physical environment
To read more or access our algorithms and calculators, please log in or register.