A patient with Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) may or may not be satisfied with care provided by her primary care provider.
Some problems associated with PCOS:
(2) eating disorder
(5) androgenic hormone effects
(6) depression and/or anxiety
(7) menstrual problems
Reasons for dissatisfaction with a primary care provider:
(1) perceived lack of sympathy
(2) perceived lack of clinical expertise to handle problems
(3) delay in diagnosis or failure to recognize
(4) providing insufficient information about clinical problems
To read more or access our algorithms and calculators, please log in or register.