There are 3 key issues in an active shooter incident - the shooter, the motives and the target.
(1) current or former employee
(2) current or former client
(3) family member
(4) significant other
There may be more than one shooter.
The shooter may have one or more accomplices.
(1) to commit a crime
(2) to terrorize
(3) to get revenge (hatred, grudge, jealousy, etc)
(4) delusion from mental illness
(1) a boss
(4) significant other or someone involved with a significant other
(5) service provider
(6) racial or religious group
(7) anyone (indiscriminate)
To read more or access our algorithms and calculators, please log in or register.
Specialty: Clinical Laboratory