The motive for a commercial profit murder is money.
Primary goal: To obtain complete control of a business or enterprise.
(1) To obtain insurance money after the victim's death.
(2) To eliminate someone who is causing a problem.
People who may be involved:
(1) a partner
(2) a family member
(3) someone who wants to take over the business (as in a criminal enterprise)
Features may include:
(1) The person who masterminded the crime may be sure to have an air-tight alibi.
(2) There is something unusual in arrangements between the victim and the company (insurance pays the company or ownership goes to a partner rather than to the spouse or family).
(3) The death is beneficial for the company.
To read more or access our algorithms and calculators, please log in or register.
Specialty: Clinical Laboratory