Majeed is a rare genetic disorder that has affected families in the Middle East.
Gene affected: LPIN2
Inheritance: autosomal recessive
(1) chronic recurrent multifocal osteomyelitis (CRMO)
(2) congenital dyserythropoietic anemia with hypochromic, microcytic anemia
(3) variable inflammatory dermatosis including Sweet's syndrome
(4) short stature as an adult
(5) variable transient cholestatic jaundice in the neonatal period
(1) disuse atrophy of muscles
To read more or access our algorithms and calculators, please log in or register.