Wigs may be classified in several different ways.
Wigs may be classified based on:
(1) indication or application (fashion, alopecia, festival or theatrical)
(2) composition (human hair, other species, synthetic, mixed)
(3) production method (by hand, by machine)
(4) gender (male, female)
(5) extent (full head, toupe, extension)
(6) hair length (short, long)
(8) ability to style
The precise classification may impact custom duties on imported wigs.
To read more or access our algorithms and calculators, please log in or register.