One way of getting rid of a body is to place it in a septic tank. A murderer might choose this method if s/he despised the victim and wanted to show disdain.
(1) The smell of decomposition would be masked.
(2) Most people will avoid looking there.
(1) Bones, teeth and foreign bodies may remain relatively intact.
(2) The body may cause malfunctioning of the septic system, causing backup and eventual discovery. This could be avoided by selection of a septic system not in regular use.
(3) There needs to be an access point large enough to get a body through.
To read more or access our algorithms and calculators, please log in or register.
Specialty: Clinical Laboratory