Brassiere strap grooves are indentations on the shoulders caused by pressure from brassiere straps.
depth up to 0.5 cm; width up to 2.0 cm
depth to 1.0 cm or more; width up to 4 cm
(2) a bra that has not been properly fit
(3) narrow straps
(4) difficulty in finding a bra that fits properly
(5) inability to afford a properly fitting bra, especially one custom made
(6) tightening of straps to lift low hanging breasts
(1) chronic irritation or pain
(3) permanent scarring
To read more or access our algorithms and calculators, please log in or register.
Specialty: Obstetrics & Gynecology