Riedel et al reported a self-rating questionnaire for evaluating the quality of life in patients with Addison's disease. The authors are from Medizinische Hochschule in Hannover, Germany.
(1) weariness in the morning
(2) lassitude during the day
(3) exhaustion in the evening
(4) difficulties in falling asleep
(5) sleeplessness during the night
(6) reduction in appetite
(8) depressed mood
(9) disturbance in concentration
(11) reduction in perseverance
Response for Each Finding
total score =
= SUM(points for all 11 items)
• minimum score: 0
• maximum score: 44
• The higher the score the more worse the quality of life.
To read more or access our algorithms and calculators, please log in or register.