The Daily Symptom Rating Scale can be used to measure the symptoms a woman experiences during her menstrual cycle.
(3) lack of initiative
(11) breast swelling or tenderness
(12) abdominal swelling
(13) swelling of face, hands, ankles
(14) pelvic or abdominal pain
not at all
very large amount
daily symptom rating scale =
= SUM(points for all 17 questions)
• minimum score: 0
• maximum score: 85
• Scores tend to increase during the premenstrual week and reach a maximum on the days immediately preceding and following the onset of menstruation.
(1) numbers of pads or tampons used during menstruation
(2) medications taken during the past month
To read more or access our algorithms and calculators, please log in or register.